Monday, June 28, 2010

Adam vs Britney


Just to let you know that Britney is having a hard time keeping up with my weight loss. You can all call or email her and give her words of encouragement. Actually she isn't the only one who is having a hard time keeping up with my weight loss but who is keeping track:0 You can look over at my ticker and if I have any challengers let me know. I thought I would throw this disturbing picture in for Hillary to remind her to keep doing her Yoga, I bet you cant do this yet Hil. Keep up the Pudge

Jason Johns

1 comment:

  1. whatever, Adam. Frankie and i do that position every other night! for real, though, you are doing an amazing job! you and Lindsey both are shaming out the rest of us. i, on the other hand, always maintain a certain amount of pudge. that's how i roll. you'd better slow it down or you are going to end up looking like the freaky little dude on the bottom of that pile-up! and you should quit posting pictures from your "Closeted-Man Seeks Eroticism" facebook page.

    ReplyDelete