Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LWLA: Weekly Update

Well, we both lost weight this week! Yea! I seriously didn't think I was going to lose anything because even though I had exercised everyday, I still felt like I was eating too many calories and kind of gave up at the end of the week. I don't feel like I ate a lot of bad food, just too much food. I lost 1.6 lbs. and Adam rocked it and lost 5.8 lbs! He is on a roll.
Today started off really well. I got up and got a really good 1/2 hour workout in and have watched my calories so far today. If I keep going like this, then it is going to be a good week. My goal for this week is 3 lbs. I would love to be back in the 250's again! I found a six week exercise program in Corrine's Prevention magazine that will help me get to the point where I can run 3 miles without stopping. Today I did a little over a mile without stopping. I know some of you might be able to do this already, but it has been a while since I was able to do that long of a run without walking for a while. I'll let you know if it works.
Adam had a great weight loss last week and hurt his knees exercising so he is planning on eating really well again and doing the exercise he can and is hoping for a couple lbs. shed by next Monday. How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment