Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Frank Parmenters


Just a quick update on us, so that everyone knows we are still around. We did get back on my Swank diet, but only 2 days ago. So far, so good. We had mahi mahi and wild rice last night. It was good, and even Darby and Frankie liked it! I let the fillets marinate in a little teriyaki first, then baked them with some mrs (or is it ms?) dash. Very yummy, if you are interested. My biopsy is monday, so surely that lump that they are going to remove is a good 10 pounds. Right? RIGHT? No, I don't really have weight-loss goals as much as fitness/health goals (I like to eat too much to let weight-loss be a motivator!), but Frankie has decided that he wants to lose a little weight and I know that he has always been able to do anything he has tried. We don't have a scale (because of my aforementioned obsessive compulsive tendencies), so we'll keep you posted some other way. Good luck to each of you!

2 comments:

  1. I love wild rice, strange but true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dish does sound good! I am trying to walk 30 min most days. I am doing much better at portion control and mindless snacking but I still struggle with Soda! :) Go Franklin! Dad is trying to loose weight again too. I remind him every 10 lbs lowers his bp and is like not carrying around a 10 sack of flour all day!

    ReplyDelete